May 1, 2014

Bulldog and the old man

Bulldog and the old man in YongKang Park, Taipei


One thing that appeals to me about animals and companion animals is that they don't treat you differently by your appearance, age, physical and mental healthiness, bank account, occupation, political view or your moral standard. All they have is feeling. (Unless you hit them then out of instinct they defend or attack.)

I think I'm just repeating what everyone already knew. But it is still touching when you see it and you feel the connection between animals and people. I saw this bulldog and the old man in YongKang Park in Taipei. When I walked close and asked what the dog's name is and stuff, the old man started to babble about the dog getting really heavy but he said that with a smile on his face.

I felt warm and fuzzy listening because this is love. It is when you complain about someone but in the meantime you accept all of him/her and you are never going to change the true him/her. (Wait, are we still talking about dogs?) Awww... so let's listen to John Legend's All of Me. Haha!




對我來說,動物很迷人的地方就是
他們不會因為你的外表、年紀、生心理狀態、銀行帳戶、工作形態、政治立場或道德標準就用不同的方式對待你。(除非你欺負他們,那他們出於本能就會反擊)

這是在永康街遇到的鬥牛犬和老人,他們下午出來散步
老人家一直跟我碎念狗狗多胖多胖
可是又一直看著狗狗微笑 (好肉麻!)

畫了這張圖因為覺得真的好窩心
愛不就是這樣嗎
嘴上一直抱怨對方
可是同時又接受他/她的全部

所以今天來聽 John Legend 的 All of me 吧  哈哈!


No comments:

Post a Comment