May 9, 2014

My ideal picture of observational drawing


我理想中的戶外寫生






Cambridge School of Art offered me a second chance to submit more works before they decide whether or not they should give me a place in the MA Children's Book Illustration, only that they have to be observational drawings.

I didn't go out and draw from real life a lot before. But it was fun and exciting to let the pen go as quickly and precisely as possible when capturing what you see, because you don't get to know when they will move to another position or change their postures. The most difficult thing for me to start observational drawing is to decide what to draw. I only draw things that I feel connected to, but to be professional, I will definitely do more from now. And humans! I know... draw more human figures!


在劍橋的 Cambridge School of Art 給我第二次機會
讓我多畫一些觀察的畫繳交過去
然後他們再決定是不是要發 offer letter 給我

我理想中的戶外寫生就是有一群狗狗和貓排隊在我前面讓我畫
哈哈  有這麼好的事嗎
沒有嘛
所以我要去找他們了~


No comments:

Post a Comment