May 25, 2014

Lower our sight level to their height


If we are willing to lower our sight level to their height, 
we can see another aspect of life. 


I went to an adoption fair in Songshan Cultural Park, Taipei, this weekend. I couldn't adopt them because I'm going to study in England soon, and my parents thought our place is already "saturated" with the 2 cats we adopted 3 years ago. Even though I couldn't bring them home, after the event I still went home with my heart warm and fuzzy and got my treasure that day.

Once this little boy saw the dogs in the enclosure, he sat down in front of it with no hesitation so he could play and interact with them. This was the most beautiful scene for me that day, and I believe there was the same beauty and warmth in the boy's as well as the dog's eyes.


週末去「貓狗同樂會」在松菸辦的的Blacky送養會,雖然我家不能再養了,但還是想去看狗、跟狗玩  有一個小朋友毫不猶豫的坐在地上,用跟狗狗一樣的視線高度跟他們玩。我覺得這一幕實在太美了,我想也許只有在我們願意放低姿態的時候,才能看得到這麼美的生命的面貌吧。


No comments:

Post a Comment