April 23, 2014

In a search of peacefulness






I am not quite sure it is because the tender nature of pencil drawing or the affection toward these beautiful creatures that calms me down and eases my whatsoever bitterness and agony. Anyway it just did.

I do wish there is World Peace in the near future for all the living things on Earth (and no more invasion to other planet, seriously, do we need another planet to destroy?? Why not treasure what we have now on the magnificent Earth?), meanwhile I try to keep the peacefulness in my mind lasting as long as possible. I found myself popping the bubbles in the bubble wrap when I was working in the bookstore. I went blank in my mind and stood there for like minutes and not aware of what I was doing until someone came in the staff room.


"I think I'm sick."
"Everyone is a bit sick here so you'll be fine."


用鉛筆畫畫和畫這些美麗的動物讓我覺得好安心



No comments:

Post a Comment