April 28, 2014

Feeding a stray dog



I bumped into him on my way home.
He was so skinny and starved that after I gave him 2 sticks of chewy treat I can see him still wanted more but too alert as a street dog to show his desire to human.

So I told him to wait there for me and rushed to get a can in the nearest convenient store. After I came back he was still there and then he seemed to gobble up the food all at once. Poor baby :(

The thing I don't understand is that he actually wears a collar. Either it's because he was abandoned, or his owner just put it around his neck for the person's own superiority and then left him outside and wandering. (So the guy doesn't have the responsibility to feed him.) Either case it is wayyyyy too irresponsible as an owner!

Never abandon your pet, folks!


今天晚上回家的路上餵一隻狗狗吃點心 (因為我隨身帶狗點心阿 ^___^)
但他好像還是很餓
因為對人的警戒 很餓又不敢太明顯表示出來
我就跟他說等等喔
跑去最近的便利商店買了一罐狗飼料

回來他還在
狼吞虎嚥的吃完
還讓我摸摸他的頭

這隻狗狗是一隻有項圈的狗
也沒有對我亂吠
要不是被拋棄在路上
就是被人套上項圈讓他在野外生存(又不定時餵他  讓他餓肚子)
不管怎樣
這樣的飼主都太不負責任了  可惡!


請支持領養 不棄養



No comments:

Post a Comment