June 26, 2014

Drawing cats in my secret base



I found a really good place where I can just kick back, do some reading, and have a cup of coffee. Plus I can go see and play with the cats taken care of by the coffee shop owners at the second floor. Those cats are brought back from the streets, some of them are badly injured and are no longer capable of living in the streets, so the coffee shop owners decided to keep them.

It is really heart-warming that a lot of people are doing things for the stray animals, in spite of how much extra time and effort they have to put in in order to feed these furry babies. Sometimes, almost all the times, we don't receive medals or prizes for doing good for others, but we know it's rewarding, in the way that only we can see and feel.

The kitties sneaked away my eraser as a toy last time I went there. I guess I will have to bring more next time. ;)


我在秘密基地畫貓、跟貓玩

秘密基地的主人人都好好
他們讓我覺得
雖然很多時候 (幾乎是所有的時候)
我們不會因為為別人做了什麼
而拿到獎牌或回饋
可是我們知道這些都是值得的

Ps. 小貓們趁我不注意的時候把橡皮擦拿去玩了
希望不會吃下去


No comments:

Post a Comment